Kiss a fish to win. Win what, you ask?? Only two of the tastiest tickets in town, hands down, guaranteed. Two tickets to THE must do event of the summer…Sips and Seafood 2012!!
In order to win you must:
- Take a snap of you kissing a fish or an oyster or a prawn or a mussel, any seafood item will do
- Post it on Facebook and tag us – Inn at Laurel Point
- Post as many images as you like
- Bonus points - tweet that you have posted your pic and use hashtag #sips&seafood
- Bonus points - post a comment on this blog post declaring you have posted your seafood kissing picture on Facebook
- The funnier, cuter, sillier, saucier the better
- Post before Tuesday July 17th 4:30pm p.s.t.
- Understand that we will pick the person who posted the image we like the best
- Be okay with us using your image and name on social media platforms
- Not be a colleague of the Inn at Laurel Point – hey we already have enough fun
Awesome! So go get fishy people. We can’t wait to see what you come up with and we’ll be sure to post the winner on our Facebook page and right here on our blog.
See ya there!
Sips and Seafood – Friday July 20th. 6:30pm to 9:30pm or consider the rock star experience and join us in the Penthouse for Chef Ito’s Pre-party cohosted by Howard Soon, award winning Winemaker, Summerhill wines
$109 per person or $159 Chef Ito pre-party
Tickets available by phone 250 386 8721, ILP front desk or TASTE website
Proud partner of TASTE, Victoria’s Festival of Food and Wine July 19-22, 2012