Yup, you can ask anyone who works here! Ruby, is for sure our favorite colleague. She is quite a character with many idosyncrasies like her bossiness, her dislike of stairs when there is an elevator handy, her love of all edibles and her joyful galloping around our Victoria, BC waterfront property.
Her work here has broadened, with her basic training complete, she now welcomes guests - especially the 4 legged ones. Personalized welcome cards, from Ruby, are left for these furry V.I.P.’s and Chef Ito’s Inn-baked Doggie Biscotti and heart shaped cookies are always at the ready. Ruby takes her job as the official taste tester very seriously.
So that is why our next Month of Love contest is dedicated to our love of Ruby and all our furry guests. This is a caption contest and we want to get your creative juices flowing. The prize on this Love contest is a dozen of Chef Ito’s Inn-baked Doggie cookies delivered to your door and a complimentary Pet Package for your next visit to our little Victoria, BC hotel.
All you have to do is:
- *post your caption as a comment on this blog
- *post before Monday Feb. 20 to be considered
- *post as many times as you like
- *be okay with us using your caption and your name on social media platforms
- *understand that we will pick the caption we like the best
- *bonus points will be awarded to anyone who tweets their caption and uses the hashtag #MonthofLove and @ilpvictoria
- *Extra bonus points will be awared to anyone who posts their caption to our facebook page
- *not be a colleague of the Inn at Laurel Point
Good luck and don’t forget …
Stay in love